Monday, January 19, 2009

Game Day

Had a restless night...all my bragging about how the symptoms get less and less...up in smoke! The leg aches were back...although it's hard to determine if my knees ache from the chemo or from the snow! Saturday night I was cold all night...last night I was hot all night...and you know that it was in the low fifties in my room!

I just feel kind of icky...and tired. Very tired. The diarrhea is back, I'm taking the imodium...as ordered!

Jean stayed last night, good thing, I didn't have the energy to get up to let the dogs out this AM. I stayed in bed later this morning and will be going up for a nap after I have a bowl of oatmeal. I have been watching the MLK Day festivities on CNN....learning a lot!

Tonight is the big game and I can't wait...Sharon is coming over...I hope-we may be getting more snow. I hope she braves it to come north to Griswold! Sharon...I'm defrosting Hamburger Soup for you!

The game should be very exciting, given the style of play that both teams employ...up and down...a lot of scoring. I was at the game when these two played last year...and it was the most exciting game I've attended in a long time.

Hopefully the Huskies will be able to rebound from the loss of Caroline and can find another scoring option. I know I'm boring Lynne with this talk...but so be it.

Well...it's time to eat my bland lunch of oatmeal...and head back up to bed. I think that with a couple hours of sleep, I'll be good as new...just in time for supper and the ball game!

GO HUSKIES!!!

No comments: