Tuesday, November 18, 2008

EUREKA!!!!!

SUCCESS!!!! I think it was a combo of Lynne coming up today and then later, my nice conversation with Jan from work. The last thing I said to her was, "I have to "go" now...that suppository which has been percolating away the last hour and a half is going to produce!"

BLACK GOLD....TEXAS TEA....PAYDIRT!!

I celebrated briefly...then collapsed in the full recline position with my feet over my head, which was a good idea, because my blood pressure dropped like crazy after that session on the throne.

You should hear no more talk from me about BMs and lack thereof.

THESE PIPES ARE CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!

I ate the best meal I've had in about two weeks, not overdoing it. Sandy is running down to the store to get ice cream to go with the apple crisp that Carol made for us. I'm going to have a little dollop of both and then RELAX in my recliner/bed.

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

2 comments:

SueBear said...

Glad to hear you had a good day. Whew!

Janet said...

Glad to hear you were finally productive, and that you stopped just short of passing out. You are such an overacheiver!! LOL I'll be thinking about y'all tomorrow, hoping the staples come out.