Saturday, March 14, 2009

The day after Friday the 13th

Wouldn't you know that the week the stock market does well....my money is NOT in the stock market! I had transferred all my money out of ING to another company, who is holding it in cash and will take their time about getting it back in the market....well I hope they don't wait until it's down again!

Slow day today. Sandy was up early and off with Truman to a CPE event in Glastonbury, leaving me with Bub and Lily. We stayed in bed until 9am and then started our day.

Not much going on....no UConn Huskies playing in any Big East Tournament Championship game. No Red Sox games on.

Tomorrow I might sneak up to Toyota of Colchester and look at the three hybrids they have...maybe there is one I can afford that I will like! Sandy insists on "going for the gold" but I'm not sure that is going to work out.

Truman qualified in all five of his events today! He had fun, which is the important thing. The guy just loves competing. Next month our agility club is holding a trial at the Chester Fairgrounds on the 18th and 19th. Here's a chance for those of you who have always wanted to see agility to come and check it out! I'll be ensconced at ring side, lining up my volunteers and keeping track of things. Jessica is going to do the running around part of the job.

Heard from Pat today that Charmine's mother passed away. She had been quite ill for some time and it was not unexpected, but still....when it's your Mom.....I don't know if I'll be able to go to the funeral...they haven't made plans yet.

Next week is a very busy one for me. I had made lots of plans thinking that I would be three weeks out from chemo....but due to the low blood counts holding everything up, I'll be only two weeks out. Should be interesting.

Now I think I'll sign off and get caught up on my reading...that Time magazine is sitting there calling my name.

Nighty night

1 comment:

SportsKit said...

Annie, we'll have to get you a Scooba robot floor washer - it's an amazing little wonder. No more hands and knees!! Sharon