Monday, January 12, 2009

Competition is good....

I just have to brag a bit...I did Wii Fit for the first time today since October something...and I came up with a Wii Fit Age of 48!!! Unbelievable! I did all the Balance games and the only one I didn't satisfactorily complete was the "girl in a bubble" one...and I almost made it to the end on that one!

And, on top of that...I did the best I have ever done on the "snowboard" game.

It's my competitive nature I guess...I am really competitive.

The other great thing is that the Wii thinks I have lost all that weight to get to my goal by "working hard"...that's what it said...I "worked hard." It told me I should be proud of myself and then suggested a new weight goal...to lower my BMI another point! I said, "sure, why the hell not???"

Maybe I'll drop some more weight after my next chemo...I'll just have to remember to weigh in on the Wii when the weight is way done...The Wii will be SUPER PROUD of me for dropping those BMI points SO DAMNED FAST!!!

I really am on a roll here. I'm proud of me, Sandy is proud of me and now even the Wii is proud of me!

It doesn't get any better than that!

No comments: