Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday, in the rain

Quiet day. Sandy and I went back to bed after breakfast....she had been up most of the night, coughing and I was just feeling pooped. So we slept until 1pm!

Spent the afternoon, quietly, on the computer and reading the papers.

Went to pick up my prescriptions tonight at Stop and Shop and then over to the Relay For Life Team Captain meeting. Picked up some donation cans I will see if I can put out in various spots. Ordered our team's t-shirts...but relieved to find out that I can still submit orders for shirts if I get more people added to the team. I know there are folks out there who are going to join the team and haven't sent me their t-shirt size yet.

Home in time to watch the Sox beat the Yanks again.

All in all...a very good day! Think I'll call Bob Miller and go up to see him...they have a nice donation for the Relay for me. Worth the drive to Putnam to see them, maybe take them out to eat at the barbecue place and have a nice visit. We won't be going out for barbecue tomorrow night I don't think as Sandy isn't feeling right. So, I want the damned barbecue--have wanted it for AGES it seems, so I'll take matters into my own hands.....and my father will appreciate the good meal I'm sure!

Now I'm off to bed.

Nighty night!

No comments: