Saturday, February 20, 2010

Let's see...nothing much happening in a house where one of us gets to go out everyday and the other one is stuck at home...pretty much.

I guess I can make stuff up. Who would know?

Anyhoo, I've been watching some Olympic coverage, catching up on old "Hoarders" episodes, hollering at Rocky to stop all that barking and running back and forth to the toilet.

I've already gone on and on about the toilet and I, so I'll spare the details. Suffice it to say, the throne and I are still having a love affair.

I picked up some more "friends" on Facebook this week. One is Jo-Ann, who Sandy and I met on the cruise. We traveled to Central America to meet someone from Putnam! Another is a nice person who remembers me from high school, but I don't really remember her. It's all good, we are going thru a similar experience, chemo-wise...so that automatically makes her my friend. That's the criteria nowadays.

Rocky is getting cabin fever. He picks up his toy de jeur and bangs it on my legs, wanting me to play tug with him. He growls something fierce as we do this. When I try to pull it out of his mouth to play fetch, he goes nuts! Then, when I tire of this boring game, he barks at me incessantly. When I let him outside, it's only a matter of time before he's barking like a nutcase at something in the yard...usually the people next door. I have to get up and get him back in the house, where he gets the toy again and the whole process repeats itself.

It's no wonder I'm exhausted after being up a couple of hours!

Well, that's my days lately. Checking the computer, listening to the police radio on my iPhone, chasing Rocky, the toidy and sleeping!

I do have that copy of Ozzie Osbourn's biography sitting upstairs. I should start reading that. And I did order a copy of a cookbook by Julia Child that teaches you different cooking techniques and explains cooking terminology. When that comes, we'll start experimenting with recipes.

I'll let you know how that works out.

Nighty night.

No comments: