Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hair today....Gone Tomorrow?

Well...I've been wondering when it would happen and yesterday I felt the tell-tale first sign. A little sore spot on the top of my head. This morning when I washed my hair, more hair hurt.

When I got out of the shower I tugged gently at my hair, sure enough, a couple of strands came out. The other day when I did that, nothing came out.

So, my first thought was that I would have Sandy shave my head Saturday. We're taking Frank out for his birthday Friday night and I didn't want to be bald for that.

But now I'm rethinking this decision. Tomorrow Darlene is coming over for a visit. I'm thinking that maybe I'll have Sandy shave my head and have Darlene video it for me. Or vice versa. Either way, I'll be the one getting the head shaved.

We went to see Avatar for the 12:30 showing today. First they came in and told us the movie would be five to ten minutes late. Then they came in and said that the projector was fixed but we couldn't see the movie. We had to come back for the 2:15 show. They offered us an opportunity to see another movie while we waited. We turned that down and went to Home Depot and checked out kitchen cabinetry, countertops, bathroom cabinetry, countertops, sinks, tubs, tile flooring, you name it--we looked at it.

Then we went back to the theater and chilled out waiting for the show to start.

We loved Avatar. I mean REALLY loved it. I'm glad I went

Now I look forward to going out to Five Guys hamburg joint for Frank's birthday. Just found out it's switched to Saturday, so I'm glad I decided to get shaved tomorrow.

I wait to hear the President's State of the Union address.

Nighty night.

1 comment:

moomag said...

You have a Five Guys? Where? Maybe Em and I can go there when we come up in two weeks. They have the best fries I have ever had and I love the burgers too!
What are you doing the afternoon of 2/9 or morning of the 10th. It's just an overnight trip. Flying in and out of Boston to go to a Montville-Windham girls b-ball game. Have nieces playing for both sides.