Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Huskies' Night!

Hard time falling asleep, again. I don't know what it is...I drink my Sleepy Time tea, I do all the right things to help me fall asleep---but it doesn't happen for me. I lie there for hours. This AM I woke up early--let Bubbles out and went back to bed. I slept for a long time. As a matter of fact I didn't get my butt out of bed until 12:30!!

Watching the Sox play...Beckett looked so good in his start. Struck out 10 batters. It feels SO GOOD to see Fenway Park, hear Don and Jerry broadcasting the game, hear the sounds of the crowd and the game....if only the sun was shining, it would be PERFECT!

Speaking of perfect...I have no doubt that my Huskies are going to "get 'er done" tonight. Becca says she thinks the first half might be competititive. I kind of hope so...but then again Pam said she hoped they win by 50...hmmmmm....that sounds good too! Maybe the game will have BOTH!

I'll be going to Barb and Mary's tonight to watch the game. Sandy foolishly forgot that Tuesday was game night and volunteered to cover for Lisa at work! She was going to stay up when she thought the game started at 7pm...but when she realized this AM that it isn't going to start until 8pm I said I would cancel Barb and Mary from coming here and I would see if I could go there. They are so gracious and immediately said yes! So I don't have to watch it alone and be quiet while I do!

Tomorrow I fully expect to be celebrating the Sox winning their home opener and the Huskies going undefeated and being National Champions!

Oh...and Rescue Me starts up again tonight on FX...and I'm recording it on the DVR...it doesn't get any better than that folks!

GO HUSKIES!!!!

Nighty night!
Later: Came back on to say THEY DID IT!!!! And I am so happy for them! I watched the game with Barb and Mary...had a great time--thanks Gals! Big celebration tomorrow at Gample...wish I could be there but we are going to Jean's for dinner and besides, it would be too much for me. YAY HUSKIES!!!! I'll watch the celebration on the tv....like a shut-in. :)

No comments: