Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day after the Championship

Quiet day. Read all the stuff on the internet about the Huskies' win....good stuff.

Went to Frank and Jean's tonight for dinner--prime rib with mashed taters; string beans; corn and asparagus. YUM!!! And pumpkin pie for dessert.

Tomorrow I go to Mohegan Sun....to a high-roller room...to watch the WNBA draft day festivities. I'm going to bring my laptop and my camera...so I can follow stuff on line and take pictures for Sportspage. Will be good to see certain folks tomorrow--particularly the Sun staff; Coach Thibault, Mike DiMauro, Jen and Sharon...who will be arriving late. I'm not looking forward to the less-than-warm-welcome I get from the other media folk. Oh well...their loss.

That's it for today....off to bed now!

Nighty night! GO SOX!!!

No comments: