Sunday, October 26, 2008

Worked in the yard yesterday...trimmed back the roses and packed leaves around them, pulled up some other dead stuff and generally cleaned things up. Cut b

ack the stuff in the pond, scooped leaves and other debris out of the pond..but I left the pumps in. I'll pull them later...maybe at the end of November.

I had a bad morning...didn't feel well at all and fell asleep in the recliner for about an hour around noon time. I took some of the medicine Kathleen the nurse got me and I felt better...was able to go out and work in the yard.

Last night was a bad one....the wind was whipping so Lily and Bubbles were all hinky...all night. At one point they were at the bedroom door wanting to go out. I got up and went in the bathroom to get my bathrobe, they followed me in there and wouldn't leave...so I left them in there (with the door open) and went back to bed. This seemed to do the trick! I think from now on they can stay in there when we have wind or thunderstorms (like we had for awhile last night) going on.

Today I'm in my shorts...go figure. I even ate my breakfast out on the deck....then the sun got too hot for me! I have eaten on the deck more these past few weeks than I did all summer...it's nice out there now, not too hot, but nice and warm in the sun, cool in the shade...the way I like it.

Hauled down the Halloween stuff from the attic and put some stuff out in the yard. Found a costume I can wear to scare the crap out of the little children. Too bad Sandy has to work Friday night...she will miss the hundreds of kids that will be showing up here...so I hear from the neighbors...it gets nuts here on Halloween.

Vaccumed upstairs and cleaned up the bathroom...now I'm settled in to watch the Pats play...but I still don't feel well...my stomach is heavy and I just don't feel right. I go to the allergist tomorrow...I have a feeling that hay fever features prominently in my discomfort these past few weeks.

GO PATS!!!!

No comments: