Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Went to the allergist today. He is a great guy! They tested my breathing...which made me cough no end...so they gave me puffs from an inhaler (new experience for me) and then tested me again. I didn't cough after the inhaler...don't know what that means. She said I was normal, but the readings were low. I hope I don't have to start using an inhaler...but my chest did feel better after using it.


The doctor showed me how to do my Flonase...surprise surprise...no one ever showed me that before. The way I was administering it made it completely ineffective.

He sent me for bloodwork, I go back for two sessions of skin tests and then back to see him in early December.

I will have to continue to put up with this foolishness, but hopefully he will be able to come up with something to help me next Spring and Fall.

We have agility class tonight. I'm not looking forward to it, really....it's wet and windy. Bubbles does love it though...so I'll go.

Tomorrow I have to travel to work to be inserviced on the hip pain scenario...dunno why, I've only done it about a hundred times! Maybe they changed something...but I doubt it. Oh well...they have to pay more for training, so what the hell!

1 comment:

SueBear said...

Damn! I should go visit my allergist. I just never seem to get around to making the fool appointment. UGH!