Thursday, April 1, 2010

Woke up this AM feeling better than I have felt in a LONG time! Actually, I woke up this AM (really early AM)with a horrible bout of bad diarrhea--my stomach had been gurgling all night long. I had several trips to the bathroom, then collapsed in bed. It was when I awoke later that I felt sooooo good.

I had a lot more energy...but I listened to Pam, I didn't overdo it. Just cleaned the bathrooms upstairs and did a couple loads of laundry. Then I took it easy out on the deck....in the sun. It was soooo nice out there.

Sandy put on a fashion show for me this afternoon. She had gone shopping for work clothes yesterday at Kohl's. She had run through the store, grabbing anything and everything that she liked, not trying anything on. She had a 30% off coupon and ended up getting about $300 worth of stuff....saving $500 something. She figured that she didn't have long to use the coupon and could return whatever didn't fit.

Well...she got nice stuff and only one thing didn't fit! She has lots of outfits she can put together with these purchases. I'm almost jealous! HA HA!

I asked her if she could believe the change in us...from fashion-nothings to fashionistas (almost). We have learned so much from Stacy and Clinton on "What Not to Wear" and now it's paying off.

I would still love to be selected for that show...I would liven it up all right!

Waiting for the Final Four. Looking forward to that match-up between Tina Charles and Brittany Griner. I have no doubt Tina will be teaching Brittany a thing or two.

I was supposed to go with Sandy, Ryan and Maria to the Celtics game Sunday, but I have to bag out. I don't have the energy to go a whole day like that. Also, Sunday is the day I'll be flipping over to diarrhea, according to how things have been going this time around. I can't see myself stuck at the game, sitting in the john the whole time.

So, I'll rest up Sunday, in anticipation of the basketball games that night...and will probably flip back and forth between the bball game and the Sox Yankees opener. At least during the first game I will. I love this time of year!

I think I'll also take this opportunity to lie out in the sun and work on my tan. I want a nice tan like I had last year. A good goal to have.

Oh, and I'm also going to go online and order our plane tickets to Sweden. So exciting!

Okay, I'm off now to watch the Family Guy shows I've recorded. And then maybe some Hoarders, Buried Alive shows. That will inspire me to go through my bathroom drawers and get them organized!

Nighty night.

1 comment:

Marieps said...

Glad to hear you felt better yesterday and got to enjoy the deck-I'm jealous of that deck! As for you and Sandy being fashionistas-I'll withhold judgement until I see what Sandy is wearing on Sunday. Work outfits are one thing but weekend wear will tell the tale!

Yay Sweden!