Monday, April 5, 2010

Huskies won last night...I knew they would! Sandy took Ryan, his friend Chris and Maria to the Celts game yesterday...they won. And the Sox finished off the perfect day "sportswise" for me with a come from behind win.

I am doing a lot better. I seem to have turned some type of corner. More energy and I can do more things....did 33 minutes on the Wii Fit Plus the other day...and my Wii Fit age was 52!! Not bad for someone who hadn't done the Fit program for almost 300 days...according to the Wii Fit guy.

I still crash, suddenly and completely...but I can still do more in between.

The diarrhea started a few days early this time...oh joy! That keeps me up at night, but I'm falling asleep faster now.

I have the Huskies to distract me for another day and then the Sox will be on almost every day...so that will keep me gainfully occupied!

We are seriously making plans for Sweden now. Getting REALLY excited! Tomorrow I'll make the plane reservations.

Now I'm fading and will sign off.

I leave you with the words of the week: GO HUSKIES!!!


Nighty night

No comments: