Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday before Chemo???

No call so far, so we are assuming that I will be getting chemo tomorrow. We head up there early, have to be there at 8am.

I haven't been feeling well at all for the past week. Everything I do exhausts me, so I was willing to bet my counts were still way too low. Guess I was wrong.

I hope I do get chemo tomorrow. This will be my fourth treatment, put me "over the hump" and I will have only two to go.

I will have my laptop at the hospital with me so I can blog about the whole experience.

Now I have to go pack a bag, in case I have to stay overnight at the hospital.

Wish me luck!

Nighty night!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Best of luck to you lady....hope your day passes quickly and you'll be back to your usual antics right away and feeling better. I went to a cancer support group tonite, it was wonderful...lots of caring folks with good contacts and resources.