Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Went for the CT Scan this afternoon. Stood in the waiting room and drained that first bottle of berry flavored chalk in about 20 seconds...then sat down. They took me to the other waiting room-the one with the TV...and "let me" drink the second bottle about 30 minutes later. I drained that one right down too. UGH!

Now we wait for the results.

Went shopping and got the hams and lots of other goodies tonight. That's done.

Tomorrow Mary Carroll is coming over to help me clean. She says she's a bit "OCD" so that will come in handy. We're going to wash windows, woodwork and start dusting. I vaccumed this AM...upstairs and down, but not the thorough vaccumming, that will come on Friday and again on Saturday.

Maybe I'll see if I can go over to Mary's afterwards for a swim. Haven't really done that this year (go for a swim)...only once---last week---in Jean's pool. I need to swim more. Mary has a beautiful place on Pachaug Pond. With a beautiful dock to jump off of. Yep, that sounds like a plan.

Everything is shaping up nicely for the party. I'm going to see some folks I haven't seen in a long time. It will be a nice mix of people. It's going to be nice weather---so they say. I know we are going to have fun!

Nighty night.

No comments: